Saturday, August 22, 2009

Smile! You're in the news!

Earlier in the summer I went to China with a short-term study abroad to learn about traditional Chinese medicine and health for two weeks. When I got back I was interviewed for a news story in the local paper, and here is the article. It's kind of neat to see my thoughts and ideas about the trip written down in the newspaper. Adam, the reporter who interviewed me, and whom I presume wrote the article, did a great job writing the article.

Update on Spain preparations:

I've received my Euros in the mail. They're pretty as far as money goes, different colors, with shiny accents. More interesting than the U.S. bills I suppose. The bills actually differ in size based on how much its worth. The 2o euro bill (is that how you refer to it?) is larger than the 10 euro. I feel like a lot of other countries have incorporated this system, and though I don't know the exact reason for doing this, I'm sure it makes it a lot easier to quickly recognize each bill.

I've started a little bit of packing, to see how everything fits in. So far I only have my carry on packed. I still have quite a lot to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment