Sunday, October 18, 2009

A break from Spanish

As I was writing a summary of my trip to the Alhambra for my art history class, Zach shared this link with me, with the explanation of "This IS Reggie."  For those of you who don't know Reggie, Reggie is Zach's kitten who is absolutely crazy.  He can spend hours just darting around the house chasing flies, dust or basically anything that could move.  As I watched the video, I quickly agreed.  This is very good example of Reggie.  As I thought more, the list of cats that this video described grew and I decided I needed to share it with others.

And here are some photos of the crazy cat:






And all crazy cats need to rest:


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure anyone with a cat can relate to the video. Even those of us who don't have seen a cat who acts like this. Enjoying your blogs.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete