Monday, August 10, 2009

Why I started this blog

I'm this blog to stay in contact with family and friends while studying abroad in Granada, Spain this fall semester. :) I have no clue whether or not I'll stick with it, though I really hope I do. In 3 weeks and 2 days I'll be getting on a plane that will be the beginning of a very exciting adventure. I still have lots to do before leaving, but I still have time, right?

To do:
  • Order Euros - the exchange rate is not in my favor, so getting Euros won't be fun. I have no clue how many I should start off with
  • Visit college friends - at the end of last semester I promised all that I would be back for a little bit before I left to visit, so this is a must in the week before I leave
  • Pack - which really deserves about 3 bullets as it will be the most time consuming and difficult task in this whole ordeal.
  • Lots of other things that I haven't thought of yet - I sure there are many things that I should do to prepare but have yet to think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment